If your policy is written through Westfield, Everett Cash, Celina, Brethren Mutual, Countryway, or RCIS (Crop Insurance) You may file your claim directly with Bush Insurance at 800-359-2874.

If your policy is written with any of the below listed companies, please file with them directly at the numbers provided;
Travelers 800-252-4633
Selective 866-455-9969
Progressive 800-776-4737